Friday, June 11, 2010

Buy furniture plans, and make it yourself-- for cheap!

I just read an article that I think is really innovative and awesome for those of us who want to make our own stuff, but don't quite have the ingenious or experience (or time) to actually design something that will look decent.

Christian Schoeneman creates plans for different furniture, sells the plans to you, the buyer, for $5-$10, and you get to be the one who assembles the masterpiece!  All this for super cheap!  I think it's awesome.

Actually, my husband "Dee" and I were planning on buying bunk bed plans (from another site) and make the bed ourselves.  Christian is another person who markets this same idea.  How creative!  If you are interested, go to Christian's website on etsy and look at what he has to offer.

You never know... maybe you'll find something of interest for your next project!

No comments: