Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello again!

Hey there!

It's been a while since I posted something on my wall... not to fear I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth, nor have I caught a cold to die in my sleep.

But I have had some major back pain (from my car accident) and wrist pain (from working as a sign language interpreter).  Both have, at their peaks, limited me to being practically bedridden and wrist-tied ridden.  In other words, I haven't been able to do much of anything due to the pain.

My back is doing much better, and I was able to do a 7 mile hike up the tallest mountain in Minnesota (granted it's only a little over 2,000 feet in elevation which is puny in comparison to the great Rockies that I grew up around).  My wrists are still on the mend, but hurt tremendously after typing this tiny blog.  Hence, I will once again leave this blogging world, uploading pictures from my camera, googling crazy facts to share with you, and all the other awesome things on here.

But not to fear, I WILL RETURN!

p.s. prayers are welcome :)

2 comments:

Amber D said...

I'll be praying for you glad yo see your update!

Katrina said...

I'll be praying for you too!